Sunday, May 7, 2017

MFTWSC331


I really love this sketch. When I saw the strip across the top, I immediately thought of this sentiment strip. I first stamped the background with the Lined up dots background stamp with Versamark ink. I heat embossed it with "Vanilla Ice" embossing powder from "Sparkle N Sprinkle". It really adds some sparkle. Next layer is dry embossed. I used a sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies, I believe. I stamped with Gravel Gray and then clear embossed it for shine. When I was testing the embossing powder to see how it would look, I stamped the rose. I felt the card needed a touch of color, so I used some Red Hot ink and a water brush. I pulled the color down from the top until it was pink. I added some Jelly Bean leaves and a flourish for final touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment